Friday 26 July 2013

.Am sorry for going MIA. Please accept my apologies.
 Shane just indirectly told me that we might not get married to eachother in the future. You might say am acting paranoid but please tell me what this means.
 I asked Shane why a butch/femme who claims to love her partner will suddenly fall out of love with her partner and fall in love with someone else. And she replied me saying that it could be because the butch/femme just loves her partner and things weren't working out well with them before but they have been fighting to keep the relationship going but when she finds someone who loves her and makes her happy, she will leave her partner for that person. And I told her that this is the same thing she use to say about our relationship (that she is trying too hard to keep the relationship going). She started explaining by saying that for now she loves me and want to spend the rest of her life with me but I should know that we will have obstacles in the future and we might not end up together because we will seperate. And its a risk worth taking.
 What's that! Losing me is a risk worth taking? Am so pissed right now.
  Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You totally misunderstood me,I said I don't know what life may bring but I'm ready to risk it. And whether I end up with you or not,I have no regrets. I also said left for me to decide I want to spend the rest of my life with you,and I'm willing to keep on fighting to be with you. Baby but I am not God,and I can only say but what will be will be. Baby I love you and I'm sorry,like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sorry too for misunderstanding. I love you.

    ReplyDelete