Tuesday 28 May 2013

.Am so sorry that I haven't been a good blogger. I have been really busy. Anyway, I have lots of gist for you guys.
Shane took me shopping! Am so happy. And the most romantic thing about this is that she wasn't financially buoyant. So when she came up with the idea of taking me shopping, I tried to advise her that she needed to save her money. But she disagreed,she was really bent on spoiling me. So on that day she went with me and we picked the clothes together. I really enjoyed shopping with her though we disagreed on my choice of clothes. I was so tired when we got back that I had to sleep off immediately, in her arms.
  Today when we were going out, I was telling Shane about the things my dad has achieved in life and she included my mum as one of my dad's achievement. But I disagreed with her and told her I don't think a woman can be included as one of a man's achievement. But she explained to me better and told me that a woman can be a man's achievement and I asked her how its even possible and she said
  " A beautiful woman who makes a man happy, complete and feel at home is an achievement to a man. And I know this, because you are an achievement to me" When she said this, I was dumbfounded and replied
 "Am going to visit my blog today". I mean, why won't I want to share something this sweet with you guys. I feel like am going to burst cos am just too happy. God please let this happiness not be short-lived, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment