Monday 6 May 2013

.Like I said before, there are different types of lesbians. There is the
Butch lesbian- a lesbian who dresses like a guy and acts as d man in a lesbain relationship.
Stone-butch lesbian:- a butch lesbian who can never allow a fellow lesbian to touch her sexually. She derives her pleasures by dry humping on a fellow lesbian or rubbing her private part on her partner's body.
Femme lesbian:- this is d category I fall into. Femme lesbians just as d name imply is d female figure in d lesbian relationship. She puts herself down for her man to be on top of d relationship(including on d bed)
Baby lesbian:- these are d lesbians dat just stepped out of d closet. It doesn't matter if d person is old.
A Butch can date a femme. A femme can also date a femme. I love butch lesbians dats why am wit one . I just finished talking to my baby. Am going to see her very soon bt d sad part is, we won't be making love anytime soon. Its so not cool. Anyway we can cope, its nt as if we have tried staying for so long witout making love bt I know we can do it. We normally make love everyday(believe me,am nt exaggerating) sometimes 2-3 times a day. We enjoy making love. She loves touching me till I get to my peak and she will ride on me after I cum. I love it wen she cums cos she always thanks me wit all her heart and d look on her face and d way she breathes hard. Mehn dats a story for anoda day. Have to go to bed now. We told eachoda good nite few hours ago and as a submissive wife am meant to be in bed. And I always wnt to be a submissive to her. Ciao

3 comments:

  1. Wish my girlfriend can be as submissive as u. D chic is just too stubborn,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Don't worry dearie wit time she will learn.

    ReplyDelete