Monday 6 May 2013

gMy girlfriend is a butch lesbian. We met for d first time in 2010. I borrowed a book from her.from dere we started going for nite walks. One day she took d bold step and kissed me. I liked d kiss bt I felt I had sinned against God and against my bf who I was dating at dat time.bt dat didn't stop me from seeing her every nite. I knew I liked her more dan I was supposed to like a girl like me. Whenever I heard her name, my heart skipped a beat. I knew I had feelings for her dats why I didn't cldnt resist wen she suggested dat we go to a hotel. I knew why we were going dere, my head was telling me NO bt my heart said YES. Wen we got to d hotel, we made love for d first time, she also went down on me(I love oral) . I told her I didn't like d sex dat much and I told her wat I wld have loved her to do. She took note of dose tins and since den our sex has been mind blowing.we love eachoda silly. She spoils me a lot. She is my baby, my bestfriend, my fiance and most of all, she is my man. She enjoys taking care of me

No comments:

Post a Comment