Monday 6 May 2013

.My girlfriend and I have had our own share of diffult times in our relationship. She had infidelity problems for 2 years in our relationship. Bt ryt now we have both forgiven ourselves and love eachoda completely(yeah I said 'we' bcs I hurt her too). We broke up and made up often. We cldnt just live witout eachoda. I told her recently dat wenever I remember dose days and wat we have gone thru it makes me so sure dat we are meant for eachoda. Nothing can tear us apart by God's grace. We have started making serious plans concerning our future. She is going to be my partner very soon, I mean officially. Dnt ask me how dats possible, I just knw its going to happen. Got to go, my parents are back. Pls dnt be too surprised, am a final year student in a university. I'll continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment