Wednesday 8 May 2013

.Shane and I went together to buy an electrical appliance that we needed at home. When we finished paying for it, the seller gave her the receipt to write down her name but she wrote my name instead and the best part was that she added her surname behind my name. At that moment I felt like a wife! I blushed so hard.
   When we got home, she set up the appliance. And after that she asked me to prepare dinner. I was too lazy to make anything which caused a little argument bt later ended when I agreed to cook. As I was preparing dinner, she told me that she had lost a friend. I got so pissed when I figured out she was referring to the same femme that made us have a fight last night. When the food was ready, I told her I didn't want to eat anymore so she got angry and decided not to eat too. I took a fork and started eating and I told her to join me but she said she didn't want to eat anymore and she asked me if that's not what I wanted.
  Immediately she said that, I could feel myself explode inside and I started talking anyhow. I brought up things from the past(which really wasn't a good thing). But I didn't care at that point in time because I wanted her to know the way I was feeling. And then she finally dropped the bomb. She broke up with me. Its not like its a new thing cos we normally break up and make up but I felt different about this one cos in my head I felt she broke up wit me because of the femme. Then she started talking about how she couldn't cope again with me bringing up the past but I didn't want to wait and listent to her. I stood up and left her alone in the room.
  She started sending me text messages immediately I left, telling me that am selfish and I always talk about how she hurt me and forget that I hurt her too. I sent her a reply telling her that I hate her. We continued exchanging hurtful messages until I went back to the room and asked her to tell me to my face that she didn't want me anymore. She couldn't say it at first but I persisted and she finally said it. I climbed d bed and started crying, she heard me crying so she turned to face me and cuddle me. I allowed her because I didn't have the strength to fight her anymore. We slept in that position.
   When we woke up this morning she told me she loves me and wants me to always make her happy. We talked about the whole issue and we came up with a perfect solution for the both of us. She also told me that I wasn't respectful(which am going to work on).We kissed and made up. Finally,Shane told me that she was wrong to have allowed the femme to become a close friend to her because am meant to be her best friend, fiancee and her everything. We agreed that she would always cuddle me no matter how angry we are at eachother. I stood up from the bed today vowing to always be respectful cos I don't want to make Shane feel I will never make a good wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment