Monday 6 May 2013

.I just broke up wit my gf. I feel terrible. Anyway I have decided to give her a name. I chose shane. Yeah from L word. I love dat movie I can watch it everyday. Why am I evn giving her name? Pardon me am crazy in love wit her and I hope we get back togeda. Bt part of me is still considering dat cos tins will never be d same. I treated my ex(a butch) badly wen we broke up and bcs of dat shane sees me as a deceitful person and she said she can never love me anymore. Am a selfish Naughty Lady and I really need God's help. My life sucks ryt now. Things will better soon, its just a matter of time. I always thot we wld live togeda in peace bt now she is planning to find her own place so she won't have to stay wit me. I just pray dat now dat I have apologised to two of my ex, dat my future will be beautiful and perfect,Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment