Monday 6 May 2013

gggggggggggghgggggggegdgdgdggdhhhhhhhhhhI just got back from a romantic trip. I went to visit my girlfriend(yeah am a lesbian) and a gold star one(a lesbian who has never had sex wit a guy)at that. I know u must be wondering how I figured out I was a lesbian evn witout having sex. Well, I have dated guys and we have smooched and done all sort of oda sexual tins bt I have neva had sex wit dem cos I always promised myself dat I will neva have sex till I get married. I always feel like a lifeless human being wen eva a guy touches me. Dey neva seem to knw d ryt tin to do and dey can be so rough cos dey feel everytin is always done d hard way(atleast dats wat I tink). I love lesbians especially the butch ones(a lesbian who has masculine qualities). They know how to take care of a girl and dier dressing makes me go gaga. Dnt get me wrong,d oda type of lesbians such as femme,stone-butch etc are also good(I will explain dose terms later)

No comments:

Post a Comment