Tuesday 7 May 2013

...I woke up this morning still angry about what happened last night. Shane was chatting with a femme that she says is just a friend but the femme clearly didn't see it that way cos she was flirting with shane. This got me pissed and I told shane that I didn't like it. I was jealous and shane knew it. But she was just trying to cover up for the girl. I was really sad and I didn't feel like talking then. When we finished bathing and got back inside the room, she dressed up and left. I sent a text cos I wanted to know when she will get back.

Me: "when are you coming back. I will soon sleep off".

Shane: "Don't worry, I will knock when I get back".

And when she got back and climbed into bed, she just turned her back at me. I expected her to talk to me but she didn't . After sometime she turned and tried to cuddle me but I removed her hand. I was already too angry. She turned her back on me again and she didn't talk to me so I slept off. When I woke up at night, I picked up her phone and went through the chat. How could she tell shane that she wants to take a bath with her when she knew shane was in a serious relationship. Anyway, I loved shane's reply. Shane put her in her place by telling her that she can't have her talking like that to her because she's in a relationship. Shane should have told her that since she started flirting with her. I don't know why shane waited till I was angry before she knew she had to remind the femme that she was in a relationship. She woke up while I was chatting with her and I decided to talk to her about the situation but she didn't even give me a listening ear. She didn't want to listen to me talk and she didn't want to talk either. I can't believe that she is angry. Please am I not the one supposed to be angry here? Its not a rhetorical question, you guys have to answer me. Did I do something wrong?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should try talking to her about how you feel instead of looking for who to blame,there's no problem that can't be worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I will take note of that. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete